Sunday, November 21, 2010

sakinah

its fall break and what i'm going to do?

apart from thanksgiving sale and black friday,end of this week..

i tried to avoid the lappy because i already spent the quarter staring on this 14' screen.

but i ended up,

~watched 'Playful Kiss',having a crush and chasing the guy for 4 years?gosh,crazy thing ever done. This drama is based on Japanese manga Mischievous Kiss.

~listening to 'lafaz sakinah' over and over again,whose heart is not touched by the meaningful lyrics,reminds me of ayah.

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

thats is so true.not much talk,he do the action and inspired me with the courageous, determination and strength of him. raising three daughters is though enough,doesn't it?

Ayah, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

listen to this,and i bet your soul melted when it comes to lines 'adalah aku wali puteriku...' and 'jadikanlah dia wanita syurga'..



p/s: and i miss you sis nur sakinah hashim =D be strong. and dapat 'ketenangan' sakinah itu sendiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment