Sunday, January 26, 2014

Trials and Challenges

One of three incidents and trials this week,which happened in 24-hour time frame.
(1) My 20-year-old cousin has passed away on Wednesday. He was found drowned in a river. The boy brought home some fishes and asked his mom to cook him 'gulai ikan' but never come back since then. I visited my aunt and already have some encouraging words to say to her,but then I was speechless and all I did was to hug her tightly.

Innalillahiwainnailahiraji'un. Allah lebih menyayangi dia. Dan sesungguhnya kematian sebaik-baik peringatan. Bergetar hati-hati ini. Setiap yang bernyawa pasti akan menemui kematian.

Firman Allah SWT yang bermaksud: “Dan (tiap-tiap) makhluk yang bernyawa tidak akan mati melainkan dengan izin Allah, iaitu ketetapan (ajal) yang tertentu masanya (yang telah ditetapkan oleh Allah). Dan (dengan yang demikian) sesiapa yang mengehendaki balasan dunia, kami berikan bahagiannya daripada balasan dunia itu dan sesiapa yang mengehendaki balasan akhirat, kami berikan bahagiannya daripada balasan akhirat itu dan Kami pula akan beri balasan pahala kepada orang-orang yang bersyukur. (Surah Ali Imran, ayat 145)


On Thursday,we're having a majlis tahlil at the mosque near my aunt's house area. I was late and while rushed into the mosque, I bumped into two little boys playing outside. I'm not sure what was on my mind at the moment,but I quickly put my bag and joined them. After the prayer, some of the women realized their handbags went missing. Looked for mine but yes, I share the same fate too. 

It was the only night I didn't put my handbag up front while praying. Silly me.
It was the only night I put all my valuables in one bag.
It was the only night my dad asked me to keep his wallet, hoping it will be safe under my supervision.
It was the only night I put two smartphones and all kind of cards (and all of mom's bank cards too) in the bag.

The kid said there's a white car came and a guy sneaked into the women prayer side and stole the handbags. He threatened the kid to stay silent. And they just vanished in the dark.

After I made the police report at the IPD, the Sergeant asked me a few times,''Are you sure your total loss is this much?'' -.-' Another Indian police officer said,'' Dah banyak kes macam ni,orang sekarang dah tak takut Tuhan''.

Mom keep repeating ''Who would carry a nice handbag to the mosque anyway?'' ''Kak,kak kat Malaysia sekarang, kena berjaga-jaga''. She's implying 'Please be extra careful, increase your sense of insecurity to level 900''. Now I'm in the midst of renewing important documents and SIM card. Sorry if you can't reach me at the moment.

Allah bagi ujian ambil sikit harta dunia, baru manusia belajar erti syukur 

No comments:

Post a Comment