Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him) has discussed the correct hijab, here is the summary of the key points:
- It should cover all the body apart from whatever has been exempted
- It should not be an adornment in and of itself
- It should be thick and not transparent or see-through
- It should be loose, not tight so that it describes any part of the body
- It should not be perfumed with bakhoor/fragrance
- It should not resemble the clothing of men
- It should not resemble the dress of kaafir women
- It should not be a garment of fame and vanity
Reference: Hijaab al-Mar'ah al-Muslimah, p. 54-67
Muhammad Nasiruddin al-Albani (Arabic: محمد ناصر الدين الألباني) (1914 – October 2, 1999) was an influential Albanian Islamic scholar of the 20th Century; he specialised in the fields of hadith and fiqh. He was also a prolific writer and speaker. (source from wiki)
And Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows best.
The full fatwa with evidences from the Quraan and Sunnah can be found here:http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/6991/correct%20hijaab
Advices from the second video from Sh. Abu Ahmad is heart-warming,isn't?
Realized that I'm not so good either.
Ya Allah, tetapkanlah hatiku Ya Allah.
Buangkanlah segala hasad dengki terhadap orang lain.
Didiklah hati ini dengan sifat husnuzzon (bersangka baik)
I am a stubborn lady. = =
p/s aku bukan siapa-siapa. hanya wanita akhir zaman bercita menjadi solehah.