Saturday, January 16, 2010

nothing but muqadimah=)

in the name of Allah,the most beneficent, the most merciful.
alhamdulillah,
for the second time,i'm writing my first blog post (coz i forgot the name created for the first one = =)

this is inspired by someone who keep asking when i'm gonna start writing..( i really not into this blogging things)
but i'm not gonna let my experiences here fades away,day by day, so i reconsider this idea..and here it comes..huhu

keep it short, being here about 5months in rochester,ny...thousand miles away from sweet home does gave me 'point of reflection'.
-it does make me reflect upon my entire faith,
-it tested how much faith i have for Allah,Islam, family, friends and myself.
-it makes me finding answer and explaining to nonbelievers on 'why i am a muslim?','why i'm wearing hijab?','can u choose not to?'..n etc..questions that i have never imagine to be asked about..back home..
-i have to believe in myself, though future seem unclear now..always believing and fight for it!

i'm a newbie,so bear with me..hehe
wanna share something
lets call it NEVER GIVE UP:

Its madness;

To hate all roses
because you got scratched by one thorn.

To give up all your dreams
because one did not come true.

To lose faith in prayers
because one was not answered.

To give up on your efforts
because one of them failed.

To condemn all your friends
because one of them betrayed.

Not to believe in love
because someone was unfaithful.

Remember that,
another chance may came up..

A new friend
A new life
A new love
NEVER GIVE UP ON ANYTHING.=)
chaiyokkk2 bha..


3 comments: