Wednesday, February 24, 2010

demimu anne ^_^

assalamualaikum..

finally,
its spring break!!!!!!!yeahh^_^

ok anne, tag tu nk kna blas ke rupanya..xperasan plak.haha

7things I plan to do before I die:
1.taubat
2.master
3.travel the globe^_^
4.pg haji ngn mak ayah
5.mntak ampun dr suma org
6.be happy with my soulmate
7.be a good muslimah

7things I cannot do:
1.see people crying
2.riding motorcycle
3.xmkn nasik
4.be loud
5.not-so-good lier
6.fight with my sis (in fact,xpenah gdoh)
7....(isikan)

7things I can do:
1.good listener
2.ngadap laptop lyan nur kasih 12jam
3.being far away from family,but not friends..
4.observing people...
5.tolerate
6.cross skate =)
7...

7persons crushes:
1.a primary schoolmate
2.his sincerity
3.a college-mate
4.kim hyun joong
5. FT
6.maher zain's songs
7.maybe its u!

7 oft-repeated words at the moment:
1.kot
2.Ya Allah....
3.laa..
4.huhu
5.insyallah la..
6.okehh
7.hi (sbb floormates yg ramah = =)

7thing that attract me to the opposite sex:
1.byk ckp (opp attract) = =
2.gentleman
3.sense of humor
4.simple but nice
5.an ambitious person
6.jaga smyg/bleh jd imam
7.really care with family and others

tag 7friends:
3.eg
7.wak

p/s tuk hari nie.jgn lagho.make every minute worth!.plus,salam maulidur rasul 12 rabiulawwal 1431.mari immarahkan usrah dan sambutan d parkpoint./baitul..(sorry xingt nma umah)

ilal liqa'.


No comments:

Post a Comment